Lab182 understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.lab182.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Information About Us
Our Site is owned by Lab182 – BTW-nummer: NL002463420B98, KvK-nummer: 74841130 – and operated by Realizzazione Siti Web Pisa, whose registered address and trading address is Via Dell’Ordine di Santo Stefano, 193 – 56128 Pisa (Italy), VAT number is 06937170485.
If you want to remove you data please contact us by email at email@example.com.
What Does This Policy Cover?
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
– The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
– The right of access to the personal data we hold about you;
– The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us);
– The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us);
– The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
– The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
– The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
– Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided and we will do our best to solve the problem for you.
What Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, we may collect some or all of the following personal data:
– contact information such as name, surname, email address, telephone numbers;
– Occasionally your web browser type, version and operating system may be collected by third party portals and provided to us.
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate interests.
Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
– Answering enquiries and emails.
– Providing advice to you when requested.
We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. Your data will only be stored in the Netherlands.
Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
– Password-protected computers and devices.
– Password-protected email.
– Password-protected website.
Do We Share Your Data?
Usually not. Anyway we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights and the obligations of the third party under the law.
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
Your Right to Withhold Information
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge.